October 2019 – April 2020
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9.30- 12:00, 12:30-16:30
|Basic entrance fee||80 CZK|
|Reduced entrance fee*||40 CZK|
|Family ticket||160 CZK|
|Children up to 6||Free|
|Group discount of 15 people minimally||10%|
|Extra charge for admission outside the given opening hours / per 1 person||50%|
*children from the age of 7, students, old-age and invalidity pensioners, upon presentation of proofs: ISIC, ITIC, GO25 (IYTC card), ZTP and ZTP/P
Tickets available at Infopoint (Building of Gymnasium grammar school).
WE ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS
Guided tours meet at the Infopoint at 10.00, 11.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00 hrs.
Maximum 30 people in a group (individuals), maximum 50 people for an organized group. A guided tour takes approx. 45 min.
Tickets booked in advance are available for collection no later than 15 minutes before tour starts.
THE INFOPOINT AND THE INTERIOR OF THE MEMORIAL ARE MONITORED BY CCTV.
Closest recommended parking areas:
- parking zone in Hradská street (7 minute walk)
- car park at the Congress Centre (8 minute walk)
- car park at the Obchodní Dům Zlín (8 minute walk)
- car park in front of the Velké Kino (9 minute walk)
- car park in Březnická street (9 minute walk)
- car park in Gahurova street (11 minute walk)